Sunday 3 February 2013

Winner of raffle

hi my little deadliners ;) today its ava sadly :c xD but stil computer is broken i am  on my parents .  so today ima tell u about the winner of my raffle for that one shirt GEWHANA ;D message me for ur prize u faithful deadliner u ;) she wins like everything u guys o.o its scary anyways u have like 2 days to message me to get ur prize since i couldnt post at all. yeah thats another thing. my posting is gonna be limited because of my computer being dead ,0, and i dont now how to post on my ipod. xD OH if u have kik i'm undercover_mustache ;) so yeah ;D oh and gewhana part of the raffle was 10 wooz xD not much but whatever i didnt wanna put it because idk i was too lazy xD hm so yeah :D oh guys! super bowl toay and my bestfriends birthday .. goo 49ERS!:D we all know they're gonna win. kay sorry xD thats all and i cant post pictures or my logo and i can barely post so vel if u see this please dont delete me i will try my best to post! 


~ Ava (;

No comments:

Post a Comment