Saturday 9 February 2013

TheLordOfSwagg's Football Game :)

Hey Hey Hey :) Right Now I'm Going To Post About TheLordOfSwagg's  Football Game Ravens Vs.CowBoys. And I'll Tell You Whats Going On, Interview With A Teammate Off The Ravens,And Of Course Who Won ! :D Well,Lets Start All The Football :)
What Happened                

  •         Ravens And Cowboys Were Tied 7-7
  • Cowboys Got A TouchDown 7-14
  • Cowboys Used 2 Of There TimeOuts In Like The First Half 
  • Another Game Tomorrow
Interview With -SwagMasterEXI-

O.Why Did You Wanna Play On Swagg's Team?
A.When I Watched Them I Thought They Were A Good Team,So I Tried Out And I Got In.

Q.Do You Like Ur Teammates?Who Gives You The Hardest Time?
A.I Like All My Teammates,Nobody Actually Gives Me The Hardest Time.

Q.Do You Think You'll Win Today?
A.Yes,Because We Are A Great Team .

Q.Do You Like The Cheerleaders?
A.Yes I Love How My Team Has Them,Because They Support Us.

Q.Does Your GirlFriend Support You Playing"Football"?
A.XD I Dont Have A Gf

Q.Do You Think Swagg Can Be Rough On You?
A.No He Really Is Nice.

Q.Did You Watch The SuperBowl?What Did YoUThink?
A.Yes,I Did AT First I Thought The Niners Were Going To Win,But Really The Ravens Did.

Me: Well,Thanks SO Much :)
Him:Yw :)

After All,Ravens Did Win The Football Game Againest Cowboys.
I Really Think That Team Deserved It,Swagg Really Works
Hard for themCongratz :)

Absolutely-Me!.

No comments:

Post a Comment