Sunday 10 February 2013

Swimming Event


Hey Guys. Ice here. OMG, I just cant wait to go to jennys swimming eventx. i cant come early because The Unitz is still locked which is bummer and i really wanna meet an ainamtor for once! I almost met jay untill once he came i lst connection. lol
I know its just crazy but yeah, really happened and i wasnt even in queue during the time which really mad me angry. but anyways, I really wanna go to jennys eventz. its at 5:00 PM wooztime so get ready!

Hope I will get to be out of queue anytime soon today :)




Anyways, Sparkz love contest began already.  On my leaderboard right now, Waverlyforfor is in the leader :) Wishing everyone luck on this. All you will need is sparkz of love outfit which i made mines blue and white xd.
You can just mix and match and color ya want i just choce randomly blue and white for my colors. Pink and red would go perfect because it would match valentines Theme!
:DD



Well, that is just all for now! :DD Bye bye. Gonna eat some pancakes now. xd

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com


No comments:

Post a Comment