Saturday 2 February 2013

Sparkz of Love Contest in woozworld

So I was at her show yesterday but the post I posted about the outfits... AND I WAS CORRECT. At the fashion show mya said we'd have a contest :O (I couldn't get any photos of mya saying the words DX sorry about that)

Here's the things I got a scoop on.

 Starting Monday we'll be seeing heartz and arrowz popping up around woozworld. You earn 1 pointz per collectiblz you collect. If you wear the sparkz of love outfit when collecting heartz it gives you 5 times per collectiblz you collect. Using the cupidz woopetz (most of us should have it since we found a glitch where it was 1 wooz one time) to gather arrowz it gives you 5 times per collectiblz you collect. (Similar to the arctic fest contest for king & queen) The sparkz of love collection will be out in shopz not before next week (I don't exactly know the exact date) The prize for winning is super cool as mya says but we don't know what it is. If I were that person that would win (witch obviously isn't gonna be me cause i'm slow at collecting) i'd be screaming once she announces it if I like it O_o

Advice for collecting:
1.Check the leaderboard so you can see how many points you need to catch up to the 1st person on their. You wanna win it anyway
2. That's all the advice I got xP.


No comments:

Post a Comment