Sunday 3 February 2013

Raffling Z-Princess Hair

Since I got so much stuff from those generatorz I decided to raffle Z-Princess hair.
But the video I made i was to lazy to type all of the things i'd say so here's the thing:
The person my two year old bro picks (if you don't win don't blame my bro..) on my email and woozworld well the person from the email and woozworld have to.. do a virtual rock paper scissors.. LOL but still you gotta do that.
I made a video so here it is(If it won't let you preview the video here's the what it looks like, rules,what i'm raffling,and how to enter):
Click on these words to go to the video

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:
Hat color: Red
Hair color: Blonde
RULES:
1. Don't enter your name more than one time

2. Don't beg

What i'm raffling:
Z-Princess Hair

How to enter:
 Send your woozen name to my email at amandacupcakeswooz@yahoo.com or send your woozen name to me at my woozen on woozworld. (My woozen: AmandaCupcakes)


No comments:

Post a Comment