Friday 8 February 2013

OMG! :DD

Omg. I am like so shocked! I got accepted to here, well on trial. I really love deadline so much so decided to apply for deadline and got accepted. :DD I know that you guys really don't know me, I'm just to shy to like comment in posts sometimes so that's why you don't know me. But here little about me:
  • I really love woozworld and been there for 5 months and now turning 6 months
  • I am used to blogging so I'm not to shy to blog cause I have blogged before
  • I really love fashion and that's what I will be posting
  • My favorite colors are black,white, and aqua.
  • I really love deadline!
So just little about me. I have blogged in other blogs too though. I'm like daily blogger so like I'll be posting like 3 times a week or so cause I'm mostly online. :DD bye bye! Wish me luck on trial
-lcerenl 

No comments:

Post a Comment