Monday 4 February 2013

Mix&Match The New Outfits

Oki people ;D my first fashion post...sorta so dont judge me :P yea.....

 XxCrazy-CookiexX: Oki so I love the way she wore it (cuz its me :D) Its actually the most unique I've seen (thats actually true every one either has the entire outfit or not at all) So yea ;D
Hair: Sparkz of Love Hair-165wooz
Top: Tube Girl Top-119wooz
Bottoms: Leopard Print Pants-126wooz
Shoes: Yeti Boots-350wooz
Total Amount Spent: 760wooz
-rich-one-: Oki so this is what the actual outfit looks like Shes wearing the complete outfit and looks great in it x3 First girl I've seen wearing that shade of pink for this outfit so yea ;D
Hair: Sparkz of Love Hair-165wooz
Top: Sparkz of Love Maxi-357wooz
Bottoms: i dont know but in order to pick up the hearts thingy wear the party animal skirt
Shoes: Sparkz os Love Sandals-117wooz
Total Amount Spent: 639wooz
 


 Chanel185: Oki so do i even have to say anything about this girl. Everyone is in love with her fashion designing skills and just about everyone wants her clothes in woozworld x3 rofl
Hair: Sparkz of Love Hair-165wooz
Tops: Spring Flowers Dress-currently on sale for only 74 wooz x3
Bottoms: idk just put on some shorts :P
Shoes: Golden Studded Heels-78wooz
Total Amount Spent: 317wooz






So yea ;D this is my first fashion post and 3 different ways to wear the new outfit x3 I only did this cuz tbh i dont like the new outfit so yea Thanks for reading <3 hope I helped



    

No comments:

Post a Comment