Sunday 10 February 2013

Interview With crylove

Hey guys! Cece here with yet another Interview with crylove!!!!!!

Me: Whats your favorite color/s?
crylove: Purple, red, black, and white.
Me: Whats your favorite food?
crylove: Pizza! :3
Me: Whats your favorite activity to do on woozworld?
crylove: Hmmmm, hanging out with my friends :P
Me: Whats your favorite drink?
crylove: Sweet Iced Tea :3
Me: Who are your best friends?
crylove: Trusten201, bubbly614, Gamma-Ray, ladiezman22, thinkingofyou :)
Me: Whats your favorite tv show?
crylove: Family Guy
Me: Do you like new woozworld? Why?
crylove: Honestly, I do and I don't. Because it's not fun as it used to be. The upside is the buy anywhere features :3
Me: What is an achievement you're proud of?
crylove: Entering JayWooz Unitz Design and winning it 'o'
Me: Whats your favorite movie?
crylove: Howl's Moving Castle :I
Me:  When, Why, and How did you discover woozworld?
crylove: When: Almost 3 years ago.,     Why: Why Not :P,   How: My friend showed me the site :)
Me: Thankyou for letting me interview you!
crylove: yw and thx :P


Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment