Saturday 9 February 2013

Interveiw

Hi My Monkeys . It's Me , Ava . So I got an interveiw with Nathan88 , the boy winner of star of the week , but I got a picture of him and Beautifulworld and me . (: Ok , so I will be in a purpley color and he will be in a blue . :D And then picture and logo and then you guys are free of Ava. Untill I find something cool . ;D Me . c: Him . c: 
Ok so his is us,random chick in the back. c: Lol. xD

How did you find out abt woozworld ? :D
I was playing the game 'discopool' then I saw an ad for woozworld and I clicked it and joined .

How does it feel being star of the week ? 
Not much different really . 

Are you dating BeautifulWorld ? ( i failed didn't realize sparks of luv was the um yeah thing ) 
Yes , I am daing her and the best prize is having her beside me , her name says everything about her .

How long have you guys been together ? 
Well about 2 months really . 

How did you guys meet ?  
Well actually we started on IMVU and we hung out alot and it all just happened naturally really . 

Well anything else ya wanna say ?
For those who didn't win , don't quit because it was only once and there is always a second time . 

THANK YOU NATHAN FOR THIS AWESOME INTERVEIW. Very nice dude. ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment