Saturday 9 February 2013

Humor (YOU WILL LAUGH AT ATLEAST ONE)

~Normal people laugh: Hehe *cute smile*... Me laughing: HAHAHAHAHAHA *claps hands like retarded seal".
Getting addicted to a show, then watching all the episodes and feeling so empty when you finish them, because it’s over.
~Don't judge a book by its cover. My math textbook has a picture of someone enjoying themselves on it. I did not enjoy myself at all...
~Let's play “how rude can I be until you realize I don't like you”
~*Picking up my kid from school in 20 years* Me: Yo shawty leggo. Kid: Please no. Me: Stop hating YOLO. Kid: You're embarrassing. Me: Swag.
~i’m the type of person who looks at the menu for ten minutes but ends up ordering the same exact thing every time.
~My version of flirting is looking at someone I find attractive multiple times and hoping they are more brave than I am.
~Nothing is worse than disliking someone who everyone likes.
~I hate it when other people laugh and still look attractive, but when I laugh I look like an awkward horse.
~I'm naturally a fast texter so if it takes me more than 15 minutes to text you back, 95% of the time it's intentional

(Some are bold so you can see the difference between each sentence)
Hope these make you wet yourself! ;D BYe

No comments:

Post a Comment