Saturday 9 February 2013

Hey my special People

I GOT MY MOFO COMPUTER FIXED:) :) :) yayaya well,not really. its in the shop but my sister said she would let me post every other day (ill beg for everyday) so yeah. ok. so right woozworld posted on facebook a THIS WOOZ or THAT WOOZ. I actually personally likes this wooz more and here's the picture of the cupids. a wittle girl xD and a wittle boy but i liked the girl more thats why shes all circled. sorry my shading is terrible. and to all the bloggers on trial GOOD LUCK YOU GUYSSS<333  vel so sorry i havent been posting thank you so much for not letting me go you wont regret it. but anyways. winner of the song contest is our one and only i think biggest fann GEWHANA. i still hav to give u ur top too xD (message me) but ok. now. u guys vote!;D allright. bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment