Tuesday 5 February 2013

Eva's 3

Hey guys Eva here, well I've been wanting to do this segement but I haven't been able to do it, I do it on woozworld candyz, But so many people posted all the time about fashion I didn't really feel like doing it on here, since everyon eposted bout fashion :3. But now I've noticed less people have been posting bout fashion except for about the new outfits, or when say Ginny does her Fashion Statement everyone so often but anyways...Here's how Eva's 3 works. I choose 3 outfits under a theme, And then I write a post with the pics and a paragraph of each pics saying who I think its good for, why I love it why I like each item of the outfit etc etc. I will also have the names of the items of clothing and the prices C: And I also thought for when I couldn't think of a theme I would be able to get you guys to choose so you will be able to fill out a form, or email me, or comment or something and I'll choose one and write who chose the theme and stuff C: Anyways, I'll have my first Eva's 3 posted tomorrow xD

-Eva xx <3 (I'm gonna make a new logo later C:)

No comments:

Post a Comment