Saturday 9 February 2013

Eva's 3 ~ 3pic Outfits

Bonjour Beautifuls/Good lookings rofl xD Eva here and how r all of chu?? :p All yu havin a good weekend? :3 I am, but I wish I didnt have testing week nex week D:! But yeah..It has to come at one stage right? Anyways today for Eva's 3 I'm just doing 3pic Outfits I like..well to me they're 3pic C: These outfits are good for diff types of people which is good for me cuz my style changes alot lol, ok let's start shall we? xD

Outfit One:
I think this outfit is great for girls that like to look totally adorbs cute! :3 The hair is a simple plait but the beanie with a pompom gives it that cutetastic look xD The top is cute, I love the tie in the middle and the bangles on the wrists :D And the skirt! I LOVE IT! The bow and tie at the top, Then the pretty layer with hearts and the little ruffle at the bottom, so cute!!! And the peep toe heels are just naturally adorable! ;) I really love this outfit cuz of the way it fits together and I think it's really me and I would wear it ALOT :p I think it is ADORABLE and has to be my fave of the 3! :)

Hair: Pom Pom Beanie & Braid *110 Wooz*
Top: Pool Party Top *190 Wooz*
Skirt: Cute Japanese Skirt *80 Wooz*
Shoes: Peep Toe Platforms *94 Wooz*

Outfit Two:
I think this outfit is great for girls that like to look stylish/fashionable 24/7 :p The hair is stylish, rebellious and idk what to say plain awesome xD It seems pretty plain but I still reckon it is totally 3PIC :D I <3 The dress! Yes it seems pretty simple, but you know I think its really stylish and I love the necklace round the top! And how its squiggly at the bottom not just a straight line xD And It seems weird but I really like the fitting and how it has long sleeves xD And the shoes they're just tots amaze, they seem like just flats but I love em and nothin can change that..unless they made them 1000 wooz or somethin xDDD I <3 this outfit and I think it's awesome, I would deffinatly wear it :D

Hair: Rebellion - For Her *331 Wooz*
Dress: Z-Princess Dress *238 Wooz*
Shoes: Smart Ballerinas *29 Wooz*

Outfit 3:
I think this outfit is great for girls that like to look cool & casual without going OTT :D The hair is casual but the bump at the top gives it that cool-unique look that is great for anywhere!(: I think it looks so cool! Its fab! The top I think is A-M-A-ZING! I <3 IT! I <3 how it has like the you know sleeveless coat over it or watevs, and the tots cool bracelets! C: And it's kinda hard to see but theres really cool buttons on it! :p And the shorts! The cool, classic and casual! 8D U can wear them with anythin! They always look great! Can't beat those shorts! xD And the shoes are epic, there cool but still casual with the patterns and I <3 how they go up to the knees and yeah C: I totally <3 this outfit! Its soo cool! I would wear it like..anywhere! xD

Hair: Celebration Haircut *41 Wooz*
Top: Summer Top *119 Wooz*
Shorts: Classic Minishorts *79 Wooz*
Shoes: Trendz 2013 Boots *254 Beex*

Thats all for now fashionistas <3 Hope you enjoyed! Fashion Tip: Remember when choosing your colours to find colours that match your skin colour and a colour that'll go well with your eyes :3

Oh and I almost forgot! Next Eva's 3 I'm going to do a one off thing, I'm gonna do outfits from you guys! So I'm giving you a chance! Just email me eva.luv.xx@gmail.com a picture of your woozen in an outfit you love! Or message me on wzw Evalicious-xx to look at a picture in a certain album or something and then I'll choose 3 and use them in my Eva's 3! :D (Btw when searching my woozen search Evalicious and it will come up but if you search Evalicious-xx it won't)

Stay Stylish
~Eva xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment