Wednesday 6 February 2013

Discussions With Nicey: Woozcarz

Hello :D So i made up this new little... I dont know how to explain it rofl but Its called ''Discussions with Nicey'' and im not sure i can do this since i dont have a little segement on the side of the blog... So if i cant i wont. But right now i will try :D So today's topic is Woozcarz since its pretty big in Woozworld right now.. Well as you all can see Amanda posted a picture of *maybe* the new woozcars outfits (Look down below :D) Now my thoughts on it... Hmm I think the dress is BEAUTIFUL but of course i've seen tons of dresses like that on woozworld, I love the sparkly top of the dress i think that was a nice touch : but the hair.. Eh... I love the earrings and all but its not there best hair yet... If they make shoes with that outfit well thats just stupid because you cant even see your feet in that huge dress XD Now i am being REALLY honest here I HATE WOOZCARZ well i dont HATE it i just HATE when everyone talks about it because if im running for something, *Im not this year* I always go into the woozcarz unitz and say ''VOTE ME'' for like 5 hours and it gets pretty annoying.. What ALSO annoys me is when people are voting for something like ''Funniest woozen'' and they get nominated as ''Helpful woozen'' and they COMPLAIN? Im like EXCUSEEE ME BUT SOME PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN GET NOMINATED. I know someone who did that before.. And then she said ''WELL IM NOT EVEN HELPFUL'' And its actually PRETTY cool that you get nominated for something that you havent told ANYONE about.. So they must really think your helpful :P ALSO i hate when people always pc me saying You vote me i vote you because i actually BELIVED that last year and.... I think i got about 1,000 votes and i still didnt get in the voting poles.. SO TIP 1. dont believe people who say that.... But i have to admit... The experience was SOO cool last year! I had to buy a key for 100 wooz for the red carpet.. ALL the animators came and you could talk to them since there was only about 50 woozens in the unitz... they would answer your questions give you prizes and even give you little autographs :D I once asked mya to sign my toe.. Sadly she said no :( BUT she answered me.. ;D well those are ALL my thoughts on Woozcars... I was absolutley honest, and i hope you liked it :D Bye byeeee ~Nicey

No comments:

Post a Comment