Tuesday 22 January 2013

Youtube Vidoes and Top Unitz

Aye Woozen's, it's me Noldog. Today ima show you some funny youtube videos LOOL. I found these

 videos looking through youtube and friends from school. My first Favorite is Sweet Brown - Ain't Nobody 

Got Time Fo Dat. It's so funny. She got bronchitis. She is like I was just going to get me a soda pop then I 

felt a fire. I didn't grab ma shoe's or nothing I'm like oh Lord jesus there is a fire. Second Favorite. Fred. I

 love all of his vidoes. They crack me up. On his t.v. show on Nick. He was riding a mental horse with 

molden chesse. It was so funny xP. Well anyways, now Woozworld stuff. If you didn't see.. I am back on 

top unitz again. My Unitz is called "Nolie's Game Shop Vote Unitz Please". It's awesome. I do a game show

 every single night xD. A Lot of people ask me How do you get on top unitz? Well, You have to get lot's of 

votes, I do a free time and game show. There are many ways.. Ripleyw and melonyx Cheat and vote there 

own unitz every single day. Be legit like me xP. Anyway's that's it peace. 


REMINDER

SEND ME A NEW LOGO TO noliepolie1@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment