Monday 28 January 2013

WoozCars

My Story Of Why I Would Like To Be WoozCars Fashion Female

I've Always Loved Fashion , Its Been A Big Part Of My Life And To Win This Would Be An Amazing Honor , If I Win I Cannot Thank Everyone Who Voted Me Enough Even To Be A Runner Up Into The Finals It Is Still An Amazing Honor .. And I Really Do Wish I Will Be Able To Win This .. I Have A Passion For Fashion And If I Win This I Will Be Really Grateful To Everyone Who Has Supported Me But Im Already Grateful For The People Supporting Me At The Moment :) I Really Wanna Thank Ginger For The Suggestion Of Me Running For Most Fashionable Woozen , It Has Made Me Believe It  
I Know I Dont Post Fashion Alot.. But I'll Be Starting To Post Fashion Very Shortly :) Fashion Means Everything In My Life And Running For Most Fashionable Woozen Is A Big Step In My Life .. I Really Do Hope I Have Enough Supporters To Win But Good Luck To Everyone ;) And Yeah I Hope You Guys Will Be Supporting Me And Nominate Me For Most Fashionable Female ..

Isabella ~ Your Fashion Diva P




No comments:

Post a Comment