Wednesday 30 January 2013

WoozCars Nomination Video

Hi everyone! I finally finished making my Nominations Video for the WoozCars earlier this morning so I wanted to share it with you. As for the Fashion Statement I will update tomorrow because I'm so tired after this video lol xD 50 outfits and counting x3. Now this video will show just SOME of the outfits I wore in the past year and yes everyday I buy a new outfit so I do have alot. Lol and according to Justin this is really just a FEW, I doubt I even have the right amount of time to show you ALL of my outfits. But I hope you enjoy this special and I will see u very soon and don't forget: NOMINATE -GENEVIEVE- FOR MOST FASHIONABLE FEMALE WOOZEN X3!
-Ginny x3

                      -Genevieve- for Most Fashionable Woozen

No comments:

Post a Comment