Thursday 31 January 2013

video challenge

Ello pplz ;D yep ima bout to have more type fails then ever cuz ima be posting from my ipad or tablet fro now on ;D...well...til the new computer comes so..
ANYWAYS
Jenny jus posted abt the new video challenge and the theme is..well nit theme the topic is *To send a msg to Xzibit* 
btw for everyone actin like they in love with him and chizz...he hosted a tv show called "Pimp My Ride" and was a rapper
i thought i was the only one who knew that til belly said something too ;D
anyways...make a vispdeo foe  Xzibit one minute long and submit it by Thursday to wzw HQ


on other note...member my mocsic video contest..thats still happening and all the info is on the contest tab ;D mhm im epic 

so yea ;D thats it from me..again..my hair is itching..bye ;D


~Crazy little Cookie <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment