Thursday 24 January 2013

True Chizz~Beggers -.-

Oki so sowwy ava ;D i really wanted to do a true chizz on this ;D i promise i wont do another one without you :P but im still not gonna reveal my surprise until i get a cover with me and ava on it ;D oki so lets get on with this ;D
______________________________________________
Oki so you know how you tell your friend your gonna give them something but neither of you are online at the same time so when you both are online she doesnt talk to you one little bit...then she decides she wants to get it from you so she starts begging for it and your telling her "im busy i have to help my mom in real" and every time u refresh ur wall you see something new from her begging...then your just like... 
 and now shes looking at you like your crazy wondering why you have an attitude with her...um girl...i said im doing something in real for my mom and you wanna bug me about a stupid (item name here) THEN! she wanna come back at you trying to make you feel bad by saying...

 But 30 minuts later you see her talking laughing having fun and you like....i thought you had to go.....and shes sitting there stuck because she doesnt know what to say and obviously so it doesnt look like she just got caught in a lie she says bye to everyone and logs out so honestly...the actual lesson here is (from my POV) do not bug me telling me you have to go while im helping my mom...yet you're still online...tbh unless you dont want it...then it is in your best interest to not bug me and ESPECIALLY dont lie to me over a something that can wait until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment