Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rockstar Cutie: Mixing Old with New

  Hey Dear Fashionistas! How was your Martin Luther King Day? I hope it was wonderful for all of you and you catched up on a few extra hours of much NEEDED sleep Lol! :) But now that school is officially back on, I have some news. I won't be seeing any of you for 2 weeks, not cuz I have plans or I'm going off just for personal issues, but because of Midterms. My Midterms are this week and I need the time to catch up on my school work and graduate with high scores this year so please bare with me this week and again I apologize <3 As for NEXT week, I have alot of after school activities that I need time in and I have to finish my art piece which I hope to share with ALL of you very soon <3. Anyways lets get onto the Outfit of the Day! :)
     Alright as probably ALL of you know, Woozworld's darling Myawooz has introduced a BRAND NEW COLLECTION Yay! :) It's called "Myawooz Birthday Collection!" and speaking of birthdays, you know how Jennywooz always has a video challenge every week well this week it's a video for Mya's birthday and me and some of my BEST friends, Yunnie and Andy got together with a few NEW friends to make this video! I hope it wins hehe for we worked soo LONG on it :)! Here's the Link to watch it x3 ENJOY!<3  Myawooz Happy Birthday Video!
      So carrying on, the outfit today consists of mixtures of the NEW outfit pieces of the NEW collection and some of our beloved OLD pieces for old is never out of trend ;). I have on the NEW Jewelled Crop Tee! This t-shirt is just FUN! CUTE! and ADORABLE! 3 of my favorite words xD. It has a beautiful rhinestone neckline that's just soo delicate and precious its such an eye-stopper. It adds a very "choker" effect and I love how it looks like little diamond beads. It has a long chain that has a diamond-shaped charm part that I made entirely GOLD for it looks so delicate against the white and pink that situates the rest of my outfit. The bracelet ties it up and its definitely a shirt you would want to consider :). Under it I have the ADORABLE NEVER-GETS-OLD, Skirt Polka Dot and Boot Socks! I LOVE this skirt and I always find excused to make it work for I love the little darker polka dots on its layers and the little peekaboo socks that go all the way up the ankle. Under THAT, is the Leopard Arctic Fest 2013 Boots, now these shoes are so much RAWR ;). They have the CUTEST leopard detailing on the boot ankle cut and has a little golden chain wrapped around to give a ARTSY feel. To complete up this CUTE theme I have on the Luscious Hair with Bow! And this has to be one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE hairs that Myawooz has ever created for us. I love the darling little curls and the volume the hair brings and the little bow just adds to the CUTE appeal. Overall this outfit is definitely rocker but it has the adorable pink and cute little cuts that make it absolutely ADORABLE! I hope you guys enjoy this little segment to our Fashion Statement and I'll see you guys soon! Don't forget to say Happy Birthday to our beloved fashionista Myawooz and attend her January 25, 2013 birthday bash! If you do go ENJOY and if you don't still let her know happy birthday and how much you love her <3!
P.S.-I want to say a QUICK shout-out to one of our Deadline FANS! I met her a few days ago and she was soo excited lol(: She sent me a message asking me if I was on Deadline which I quickly answered and she got so happy it was so adorable. Sadly I forgot her name and please don't take it to offense I get alot of messages a day xD But it definitely made my day hearing from you and you know who you are and I hope you keep supporting Deadline. We honestly love each and everyone of you we wouldn't be as lucky as we are now without you guys!
Bye everyone :).
Ginny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment