Thursday 31 January 2013

Qutting woozword- Daqna10

Hi...I know tht i'm like from 3 in the blog but I'm qutting woozwolrd and I think it's right to tell that I won't post anymore.... The reasons are very simple...  
1- Woozworld don't see me that fun anymore
2- My real twin sister don't play it anymore
3- I got school and I'm not happy of my grades (5)
4- Most of my friends in woozworld quitted

This was a mind that i took a long time ago and I even don't thin it now i'm just saying bye! This I had to do long time ago but I didn't want it to forget woozword. Even before I was thinking that I will remember my password and when I merry and have kid, give it to my kid to play with it.

I got it playing from almost 2 years and I got really much happy moments. I will miss so much people so I don't think if I can tell them all but i'll try... I'm so sorry for that the destiny didn't meet me earlier with ya'll! Hope you all understand, but I don't know what it have to... There much better than me bloggers and they will post for you :)

Bye to my besties & friends: Hrisi25, Didiandhrisi, Melani, Niko315, qvor4o, RokiJennyBFFl, SweetChick303, Trisha0o0, seaturtlelova, jane1o, roki3, nik626, Izii16 and of course all awsome bloggers...





4 comments:

  1. -.- THERES NO SUCH WORD AS QUITTED THE PAST TENSE OF QUIT IS QUIT QUITTED ISNT A WORD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0.0 ok i guess you don't like me and happy i'm going -.-

      Delete
  2. cookie stop getting so mad -.- and daqqy...u were an awesome writer and it will be sad to see u go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, keep keeping the blog that awsome x3

      Delete