Monday 28 January 2013

Puffed Woozworld Style

Well, I was look at An AMAZING devian art page called lollipopraainicorn. Her drawings are amazing! So I decided to draw a few puffed woozens, and I thought who better to draw then Vella? So Vella I hope you like being puffed x3 Also I just wanna tell you a Fantastic Cheat to get rich clothes easy!
Step 1:
Create a random new player
Step 2:
When you are in world really quickly push friends
Step 3:
Type up a random woozens name and go to their unitz.
Step 4:
Go to Ripley's Beex shop, and click the telephone box OR click on ripp's profile and go to her mya's bags unitz.
Step 5:
Do mya's bags.
Step 6:
Sort out which stuff you want and don't.
Step 7:
Put the stuff you want on the manni you got and log out.
Step 8:
Log into ur account and buy the stuff off the random player

Hope you enjoy the free clothes :)
Ps. My town is flooding, idk how long it is till the power goes out :(

XxCydniexX








No comments:

Post a Comment