Saturday 26 January 2013

Pink A Dilla! Bright colors with Dark Locks!!!

        Bonjour my looovies <3! I'm back after a LONG week of Mid-Terms and other stuff, it was definitely a hard, long week but in the end I was very HAPPY with my scores and before I take off for the next week, I wanted to do a quick Fashion Statement for you :)! But before we start, I have some WONDERFUL news! I got accepted into AP Human Geography next year so I'm so excited about that, definitely something to look forward to once I graduate in June. My applications are finished so after next week, I'll look forward to seeing you all more often. It's also SNOWING 2-Day so YAY! Snow is just beautiful isn't it? Like a blanket for Mother Earth hehe. Okay so anyways off to our Fashion Statement of the day!

        Alright so many people have said how light my hair color is and some of you I noticed wear dark locks such as dark Chocolate-Strawberry Brown or Midnight Black. So I decided to do this update mainly for the people who usually have darker locks and prefer those colors. Personally I do love the darker tones of shades for hair, but due to the fact that my skin is ever so pale it really makes me have that never in the sun, sick pale color as you can see farther down. But if your skin color are the shades darker, the brown and black shades would make it look very PRETTY and LUSH. Alright so as you can obviously see this isn't a winter appropriate outfit for I did buy this when the Woozworld CampZ were out and that was a LONG LONG time ago. But since it is Woozworld, any outfit is great at any season hehe x3. I have on the Layed Laced Tank Top in a dark, BRIGHT raspberry shade. And the colors of this outfit are winter appropriate especially if you're looking for a warmer, happier tone in the bitter cold. I just made the laced overlay a soft white so it really stands out against the POP of the raspberry. Under that I have on the plain everyday Party Animal Skirt which can be purchased off of Shopz or off of some other Woozen. * Now I want to talk about the buying off someone thing, sometimes when you buy off someone it actually is less expensive than it is in Shopz, so that's definitely something to keep in mind the next time you go shopping for a specific item * Under that I kept this outfit very plain so I have on the simple Canvas High Unlaced and there's nothing special about that besides they're a bit REBEL and EDGY ;). And the MAIN TARGET of this update, the HAIR! This hair is the simple Summer Camp Cutie hairstyle with the most CUTEST bow hairband xD. As you can see the hair is a very VERY dark color and it makes me look very pale but you can always go far. The raspberry color and the dark hair really goes TOGETHER! Trying brighter shades with darker hairstyles is a definite MUST! Anyways have fun experiencing and I'll see you soon the next time we come together to update <3! LUV U GUYS!!!
-Ginny <3

No comments:

Post a Comment