Saturday 5 January 2013

Old Meets New

Aloha! Rigth now i'm gonna show you guys some totally cute outfits! (For Girls) That are mixing and matching old and new stuff! And that is also cheap! :D

Here's the first one:

Hair: Celebration Haircut *41 wooz*
Dress: Trendz Flower Fairy *774 beex*
Shoes: Winter Boots *4 wooz*

Why I like this outfit: I really like this outfit cuz of the sparkles and that its like a short dress but not a really short dress :p and I luv the hair cuz I usually do my hair like that in real lol.

Outfit 2:

Hair: Rockstar Collection Hat *41 wooz*
Top: 2013 Trendz Star Sweater *618 beex*
Shorts: Torn Shorts *20 wooz*
Shoes: Trendz 2013 Bootz *254 beex*

Why I Like This Outfit: I really like this outfit cuz its really cute! xD And it keep u warm while still looking totally cute! xD

Outfit 3:

Hair: Back To School *41 wooz*
Dress: Polka Dot Dress *89 wooz*
Shoes: Ribbon Ballerinas *78 wooz*

Why I like this outfit: I think this outfit is adorable! Its really pretty and ballreina-like loool.

That's it for Now :p
~Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment