Tuesday 29 January 2013

New Woozworld!

This is what im raffling it wouldnt position. .-.
NEW WOOZWORLD. I LOVE IT. OK. ITS PERFECT. Alot of people are doing posts on this but its just the like new thingy they did. This is what it looks like if you're actually on world. and I really like it. x3 Alot of people are complaining but give it a try? I also liked when you first got on and there was little like things where you had to press ok. x3 but yesss. x3 And if you dont like it get used to it. AND HOPEY BBY. TELL ME DA SURPRISEEEEEEE. xDD but yeah guys . so thats all .  and also ! i have a contest for you lovelies . :D well raffle. x3 well thats all. x3 oh. expcet message me. your name. xD its XxAvabellexX and just say why u want it. its the shirt by the way. (cant do logo not on my computer)

~Ava<3

No comments:

Post a Comment