Saturday 26 January 2013

Music Video Contest ;D

Music Video Contest!
Ello my little midgets ;D well....yea i guess ur some of u r shorter than me ;D anyways i wanna have a music video contest because...i realized i never got to finish my las one because someone was being real stupid (talkin abt the time we got hacked) so anyways im having another music video contest ;D with the amazing prize of 500wooz ;D

You can pick any song, it doesnt matter to me ;D it can be by any rapper, singer....an orange....idk ;D but as always chu gotta follow the rules ;D so gaze upon the rules ;D btw, last day to show me ur video is February 24th and the winner will be announced February 25th

Rules: 

 Rule #1: must have 3+ people (three or more)

Rule #2: Please no longer than 5 and a half minutes (5:30)

Rule #3: give everyone credit for helping you with the video ;D

Rule #4: If you enter in your own video and are apart of someone elses video you may not do the same song 

Rule #6: it has to be YOU OWN VIDEO and it has to be AFTER you have seen this post (so no sending me a video you made last week) 

Rule #7: have fun and be original with it ;D

Rule #8: Members can enter if they want to ;D 

Rule #9: Once you finish you can either: A) post the video on my wall XxCrazy-CookiexX or B) email me the link to you video if you all embarrassed to show it C: (my email is cookiebecrazy@gmail.com) and thats fine if you dont wanna post it on my wall but im sure all the entries will be amazing ;D

 

Got a question? 

If you have a question or you just wanna complain about something

feel free to message me XxCrazy-CookiexX   

 

 


1 comment: