Thursday 24 January 2013

LogoContest~Winners

Ello people, i dont feel like rambling cuz...ima monkey ;D anyways...here are ze winners for ze logo contest and the edits of everyone who entered ;D btw the ones that dont show are copy images because my computer wouldnt download it and Minae ima need you to try and change it and then re email it to me cuz...you won 1st place :P so yea

CrazyCookieLogo.JPG
First Place-Minae10 I like it because its simple yet not to simple and...its so me ;D 150wooz
Second Place-Evalicious-xx I like it because it was very creative and fun and ze most original 100wooz
Third Place-3t3h3i I like it because its really fun and just plain crazy :P like me :D rofl 50wooz
Cookie.jpg
Fourth Place-MiniDancer470 I like it because its colorful but yet not to colorful to where it looks like a rainbow threw up ;D rofl 10wooz
Fifth Place- Civicprincess39 I like it because it...its that kinda picture to where when you see it..you dont wanna stop looking at it...then you stop :P rofl jk 10wooz
kgnreiohntrj.jpg
By: ZebraViolet
pizap.com13589030595461.jpg
By: Rockstar626e
By: ChannelTheKitty
Oki dokie so....hope these people look at the blog in the next 24hours....because thats all the time they have to claim their wooz ;D or i keep it for myself :P or they can message me that they have a unit named "cookie is a monkey" with some type of pod in it for me to buy off of ;D congratz to all the winners and I thank everyone for entering ;D rofl -tear- ima miss my old logo...even tho its saved on my computer and i now use it for my little google picture thingy ;D anyways tata ;D <3 ily guys 
 
CrazyCookieLogo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment