Friday 25 January 2013

Fashion Tip

I actually don't know what I'm gonna post to but I got and some fashion advice! I'm not expert to that but I'm gonna try. There's always first time ^.^


The trends around Mya B-day- For Girls!
The perfect outfit is very inportant. It's 20% of the first impression that you make to people and it usually stay till the end. The perfect outfit for Mya's  special night is Two-tone undercut+Jewel Leopard Dress+Peep Toe Platforms. Here what it look like:

Two-tone undercut-
165 wooz

Jewel Leopard Dress-
357 wooz

Peep Toe Platforms-
94 wooz

All: 616 wooz


But of course everyone who got deadmau5 will choose it! It's the most popular hair in woozworld! It can not be sold from woozworld real shopz but if you found it in some woozen shop- maybe! It's also a big topic in the trends:



What is an outfit without the perfect make up? You all can see I choose the Innocent and make up. But you all crazy about this ''Anime eyes'' so I'm gonna give you one advice for it! Don't choose your ''clothes'' color for it- choose a natural color! It's so pretty and don't get too much atention! 


But if you got problems with the make up choose you can choose the ''Top'' make ups! The Cutie Make up get the first place of course! The most popular make up in woozworld! And on the second place it come my favorite Innocent Make up! The 3-rd place is very challenged but I think it come the Studios Make up! Even the new's one can not replace the original make ups from Prom 2011! 








I hope you liked my first fashion advice so thank you reading woozworld deadline ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment