Friday 25 January 2013

Is Woozworld running low on ideas?

Hey guys.  I've been alot of people wearing this hair on woozworld lately:
I really like it.  I actually wanted to cut my hair like that, but my mom doesnt  let me -.- Anyways, have you noticed that its the same one as:
The only difference is that the new one has straight hair and shorter.  This isnt the first time it happens.  If you look at all the hairs, there is a bunch that look the same.  Does this mean that Woozworld is running low on new hairstyles?  It might.
So I encourage you to submit your designs to the woozworld fashion team: fashion@woozworld.com
Thanks for reading! :D

**I'd also like to take this chance to say that the new header is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! It's THE BOMB.COM DOUBLE CLICK XD**


No comments:

Post a Comment