Monday 21 January 2013

Glitches i've/other people seen around

I'm just gonna share some glitches I took a picture of or found on my friend's woozin (I'll give credit)
Here it is :O I'll also tell you what the glitch is. (I'm sorry to the people I stalked LOL! I had to stalk people to get some photos to post cause I barely got any)

This was way back before I was a blogger. This glitch is when there was 2 me's. There isn't anyone else but me in there and I find myself in there standing on that teleport podz.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but this person got all these rewards in about 1 second.

This way before I was a blogger too. I found a person with no hair,face,clothes,shoes or anything. All that person has is a tattoo and the person is really big too.

I remember this. Someone (forgot the name) was up on there. I don't know how she did it but it was a cool glitch.

Also way back when I wasn't a blogger. I was in a hangout room I made and when I went to the couch I had my head sticking out of it xD.

So I went to a store and the teleport podz was on the wall. Since it was on there I WAS ON THE WALL XD

Credit to: devilcat
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but his face is cherry red. The tattoo,the eyes,and face

That's pretty much it O_o I stalked all my friends profiles and this is pretty much all I found LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment