Saturday 26 January 2013

For Fashonistas!

While I'm hanging in woozworld and seeking so much mixes of clothes everywhere! So I wanna give you link to one game for fashion! It's called Lady Popular and from a 2 months they made and a second version- Lady Popular Fashion Arena. It don't takes much time to play! Just log in get your money feed your lady or play Fashion Duels! It's not ''world'' like woozworld you just dress up and play! But it's still my second favoite game! You can level up, have a boyfriend, shop from many stores, go to Fashion Catwalk and they have got sponcored from FTV- the ''Pashion For Fashion''. You can give only 15 minutes per day+ make your own style! There are special collection comming every months and stay 1 week! There are events too! My favorites are for Halloween and St. Valentine! But don't forfet woozworld of course! Hope you have fun! I play it from 725 days :D 
I have for much nationalities! The accout make is FREE! 



BTW: I love the new cover :D

No comments:

Post a Comment