Tuesday 29 January 2013

Fashion x3


Hey Everyone !

Its Isabella With A New Post But Its About Fashion ;) I'll Be Giving You 3 Fashionable Outfits Plus A Pictures And A Longish Paragraph About What I Like About The Outfit and Why I Chose It :)  Okay So I Guess Thats All I Had To Cover So Shall We Begin ? .... Wait What Am I Doing ? Oh Yeah Fashion ! Haha And Just A Reminder To Vote Myself (Isabella-Foreva) In WoozCarz For Most Fashionable Woozen .. Okay Lets Begin !

(1) The Casual Look

It Shows Your Relaxed And It Looks Like You Just Threw It On But It Looks So Stylin ! And I Love The Top And The Jeans It Just Suits So Well ! You Can Wear This To A Park Or Anything I Mean Its Just Casual :) Its Not For A Special Party Or To Go To A Wedding Its Just An Outside Look Or A Normal Partyy , I Mean Who Likes To Dress Up Like A Diva ? .... Okay Not The Point Cause Thats Pretty Much Me But I Mean Seriously The Outfit Is ADORABLE ! And I Find It Too Cute :) What I Love Is That You Can Wear It Any Where And It Shows Your Happy With Yourself , Not Trying To Hard And Not Trying To Less , Its The PERFECT Fit

What You Will Need :
Rebellion - For Her
Side Knot T-Shirt
Slim Jeans
Inside Shoes




(2) A Fancy Dinner/Party

Have You Ever Wanted To Dress Up To Go Out To A Dinner With Some Friends Or A Wedding But You Dont Know What To Wear ? Dont Worry We've All Been There, But I've Found A Cure ! I've Put Together An Amazing And Adorable Outfit :) I Mean It Just Looks So Cute Cause It Matches EXACTLY And I Really Hope You Guys Like It As Much As I Do , It Shows Your Cute And You Dress To Impress (Dont Worry Thats Good !) And When You Wear This You Will Look Too Kute !   And Maybe Even Get The Boys Checkin Ya Out (Lol !) But Anyway Enough Of Me Going Blah Blah And Time To Show You The Outfit And Tell You The Details <3

What You Will Need :

Yeti Boots
Satrunal Dress
Trendy Prom Hairstyle
Any Short Shorts



(3) A Combine :)

This Outfit Looks Like A Dress Combine :) But Its Not And You Can Quite Tell But Oh Well ! Its Look Adorable So Who Cares ! This Outfit Is Like The Casual Look But Its More Like A Datey Kinda Outfit Or A School Outfit All You Had To Do Is Add A Touch Of Magic And Wa La ! It Looks Brand New , But Hey :) Im A Fashion Diva I Mix Match All The Time , But Remember This Look Also Judges Your Personality It Shows Your Tottaly Cute ! And Time To Read What You Need !

What You Need :

Back To School Hair
Modern Skirt
A- Student Sweater
Peep Toe Platforms


Well Thats All Guys ! I Hope You Enjoyed This Session Of Fashion With Isabella :) And Remember To Vote Isabella-Foreva For The WoozCar Fashion Awardz 2013 !

~ Isabella-Foreva










2 comments: