Sunday 20 January 2013

Bad names on woozworld

Has anyone noticed the bad names on woozworld? Well if you did I have. Woozworld pretty much doesn't do anything to them. If woozworld can they can just try removing the woozen it's there game they control it (Sometimes if a woozen hacks it) And there's more of them know. I mean these names are ok:

IAteYourFavePie: Doesn't mean anything discusting it means the person ate your favorite pie (P.S. if IAteYourFavePie is reading this YOU GOT 5 SECONDS TO RUN)
I-Am-Slender-Man (These are real names):  SlenderMan is just a myth no harm done with this name (P.S. if I-Am-Slender-Man is reading this.. why do you scare me a bit)

WhatDoYouFear: The person is only asking what do you fear nothing nasty or anything (P.s. If WhatDoYouFear is reading this I got a fear of heights xD)


The other names that you see are just discusting (sometimes)! People need to stop doing this I mean there's little kids playing woozworld under the age of 10.


(By the way i'm really happy i'm blogger of the month :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment