Sunday 27 January 2013

Advice!!! #3

Hey guys time for another round of Zebra's Advice!!!

I made my own logo for it to!!!

Rainbow- keeps bullying me. She makes fun of me and calls me poor and says that I wanna kill her when she wants to kill me. She hates me :(

Advice:
Well, Since she is just an online person then Defriend then BLOCK her! She can't talk to you or anything if she is blocked! So I recommend doing that then forgetting about her.

What do you do when you have a friend whose mean and bossy but you dont want to tell her you dont want to be friends anymore? I have this friend who is always mean to me, and whenever i get angry about it she turns all nice .-. i didnt invite her to my party though she assumed she was invted and says shes only not coming because her mom was out of town =.= i'm a nice person and i dont want to say i dont want to be friends anymore, what should i do?

Advice:
I think you should just tell her, Try and be really sweet about it but make sure she knows why you don't want to be friends with her! If she says she will be different then let her have a chance!



I need advice to ask a boy out cuz I asked my friend jack I was like : hi jack um would you go ... Um nvm bye :) he had a girl before but he broke up with her Jenna and he is protective we are bestiez plus my other BFF Cristina when me and Cristina get bullied he saves us but idk if he likes me. Can you help???? I acutely know that my BFF likes him but he has a friend Colten please help I get so nervous around him :( he has black hair and awsone eyes tall style :DD

Advice:
I think you should just ask him out! If he likes you he will like you for who you are! If he doesn't then you can always find someone else to like!

UserName:
Anonymous or Posted name? Anonymous
Posted
Advice: Fill in what your problem is, I can help with anything!
More room...
Extra Extra room!(:

Click here to put a form like this on your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment