Monday 21 January 2013

Advice #2

Ok, It's time for another Advice column! I have several Advice things to answer so I will do 2 of them right now!

Question: My friend told everyone who my crush is, and now my crush is avoiding me! I'm not sure if I should trust my friend anymore. I seriously think of moving school! For this I am now getting bullied by one person who loves my crush too. What should I do?

Advice: Well, I think you should try to talk to your friend tell them that it was a secret and that you want it to be kept secret! and then try and talk to your crush and tell them how you feel! They should accept you for who you are! If they don't then he's not the one for you!

I hope that this helped!

Question: How Do I Deal With The Fact That The Guy I Like Doesnt Like Me, And He Just Got Out Of A Relationship With My Bestie

Advice: Well, Wait a little bit then you can ask him out! But ask your friend if she minds that your gonna ask him!

Well, That's all my advice for today!!(:




UserName:
Anonymous or Posted name? Anonymous
Posted
Advice: Fill in what your problem is, I can help with anything!
More room...
Extra Extra room!(:

This contact form was created by Freedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment