Friday 28 December 2012

Woozworld: Unitz creativity!

Hi! So today im doing something diffrent, Because this isnt just going to be my post Its also Cookies post, So this time its going to be about Woozworld unitz creativity and how people can be really Creative by doing this in woozworld. Now we have some pictures to show you along with that, And all these unitz are by LadyLilac *you may know her* And no, Its not because she may be ''Rich'' or ''famous'' It just depends on how you think about stuff. Now let me show you the first picture,


1. Rainbow unitz :D *Ladylilac*
 This unitz may not seem ''so creative'' To you because its just a rainbow but if you really think about it. Not that many woozens would be able to think of this kind of unitz
 
2. Under the sea *LadyLilac* Also, this unitz may be small to you  but again not many woozens would be able to think of a unitz like this *Yeah maybe, But would they really spend there time on it? not usally*

Take the stage Cookie! :D *Now its her turn* 



 3.This is also a LadyLilac creation :D we acted like snow beasts and again as nicey said shes so original in her unit work. LOVE IT!!!

 4. I think i had the most fun in this one rofl :P I just wish I had a pirate outfit <3 I love her unitz and shes so creative if ik her i would give her 1000 cookies :D *u know its a big deal when i wanna share cookies rofl*

 So yeap nicey and cookie when out exploring or in my case stalking her unitz :D it was fun tho rofl I'm so jelly i'll nvr be able to do that :P 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment