Friday 28 December 2012

WoozWorld Secretz xD A little more info

Hola Mi Amigos!(: Zebra here! I am anxious to see what We do for our new header!! I can't wait for it to come out! Now about WoozWorld Secretz app! I see someone already posted a little bit about it, well il tell you about some other things you can do with it!

So, that have shopz and stuff in their! They used to have only OLDD clothes but now they have more recent ones!(: You can also view your WoozIn! Which is really cool if you can't get on the computer but you have an iPod or something like that! It comes in handy alot!(: Another thing you can do is make a new account, idk how t works cause I haven't tried it xD You can also buy wooz with ITunes cards, or with your actual money xD! I hope these tips helped! I can post more about it of you please xD

ZebraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment