Monday 17 December 2012

Woozworld new fashion Review

Hello guys! Im going to do a review on the new woozworld holiday party fashions.. i'll show you pictures and tell you what the object's name is. And i will give a descriptive note about that Hair.. etc Lets do this thing! :D 


First outfit: 



Hair: Ponytail with bump
Top: Blazer and heart purse
Bottoms: gold sequin leggings
shoes: Gold studded heels



HAIR:   I really like this hair but im kinda sad that it looks like one from the rockstar collection, I do like the diomand sharp shaped earrings, and i do like how the ponytail is   cut into v shapes. I also like the bump in the front, It makes the hair really unique in its own way :D   TOP:  The top thing i loveee about this one, Is that has a very cute heart shaped purse with polka dots on it, And i LOVE the plaid/flower patterned top it matches well the Blazer and the purse. BOTTOMS: I like how its very sparkly and how there is some left over color on the side of the pants i also love how they made the pockets, Very chic pants SHOES: If this shoe didnt have sparkles I dont think i would like it so much I really LOVE these shoes because of the sparkles lined up on the shoe


Second outfit:


Dress: Peterpan collar ballerina
Shoes: Ribbon ballerinas
Hair: luscious hair with bow

HAIR: I love the curls!! I am obsessed with curly hair because in real life my hair is straight :( -BOO- So i absolutley LOVE the curls in the hair and i love how they have a sparkley bow in there! Very fine touch
DRESS: I love the v neck sparkley collar! So chic! LOVE the sparkly ruffles too it really makes it look like your going to a ballet recital Amazing job woozworld!
SHOES: Love the tips and how there so shiny fits with the sparkly theme really well, i also like how it straps around you leg and ends up in a bow like a real ballet shoe. Great job!


Third outfit: -and last- 
Hair: Cutsie headband
Dress: Lace and silk dress
Shoes: Gold studded heels

HAIR: i like how at the ends its going into v's but i wish they made this hair a little longer, I really do like the shiny headband though. Its a great touch
DRESS: I honestly do not like this dress, It looks more like spiderwebs then lace and makes it look halloweenish i hate the pearl necklace that goes with it

~Your blogger on trial Nicey     


No comments:

Post a Comment