Thursday 20 December 2012

Woozworld Deadline's Secret Santa Party!

Hey guys! So i was able to get some pictures of the Woozworld Deadline's secret santa party! I took about 7 so i hope you enjoy :D -If you werent at the party here are some pictures ;)- 

1.  The party was just getting started! *From left to right* Nicegirl005 *a.k.a Nicey which is me*, Vel, Gingey, and Channel.


 2. I was having a mini dance party with myself XD 


 3. Everyone was going crazy and exchanging gifts. Lots of thank you's and i love you's :D 



 4. We had a special performance with the song, All i want for christmas is you by mariah carey 


 5. During this time everyone was exchanging there secret santa gifts



 6. Exchanging gifts time!!





 7. The last one, I just want to wish all of you bloggers and viewers a happy holidays and btw im keeping this pic for memories ;) 



MERRY CHRISTMAS WOOZENS

No comments:

Post a Comment