Monday 24 December 2012

WoozChronicle Ch. 34

Ho ho ho!  Merry Woozmas, Woozens!
First of all, I want to thank you all for rescuing me from that tricky pair, ZackWooz and ZeenaWooz!  It seems those two really took a page from the Grinch’s book and were trying to ruin Woozmas.  And their dastardly plan came very close to working!  Even with the Woozband and all your dedicated woozens’ help, the Gwomznever could have finished all the presents that needed wrapping before Woozmas Day.  But after your success in theWoozmas Adventurz, the Gwomz and I are back to normal and working very hard to make this Woozmas the best ever!
Besides finishing up the last of the wrapping, this weekend I test-drove the sleigh (it can get rusty after a year without use!) and sampled some of MrsSantaWooz’s famous cookies.  Every year I bring her back some of my favorites from woozens’ Unitz, and she tries to duplicate the recipe by taste alone. It can be quite difficult – you woozens are so creative! – but MrsSantaWooz is always up for a baking challenge!  MaxWooz has suggested and she andJenny have a bake-off.  And I must say, Woozens, I’m inclined to agree!
To thank you woozens for your hard work, I’ll be visiting Woozmas Display Eventz today and tomorrow.  (And  I know you’ve all been good boys and girls, so I’m bringing a token of Woozmas spiritalong with me!)  It’s such a joyful time of year, I love seeing Unitz decorated with Woozmas lights and the greatest of care.
Well, better get back to work; tomorrow is a BIG day!  See you at 1 PM and 7 PM WT!
Wishing you Woozmas joy,
SantaWooz
~Hopey

No comments:

Post a Comment