Tuesday 18 December 2012

Who Wore It Best And Why? Real life Fashion Advice

Ok as your advicey queen, i wanan give you some real life fashion advice! I'll show you lots of pics with two ppl wearing same outfit, tell you who wore it best and WHY. Each one will show Miley Cyrus and another celeb. I chose miley cyrus, cause shes just so awesome. She has a great body type that suits lots of looks and outfits. Here are the pics~
That is Miley and Miranda. Who wore it best in my opinion? This round goes to MILEY! She accesorized WAY better! Accesories are important! She has a matching beanie and gloves, and and abstract scarf! ;D Brings that cold winter holiday vibe X3

I dont believe I know whos on the right, but who run this round, I'd have to go with the girl on the right, her shoes match better with the pattern going on in the dress, definitley a fashion statement! ;)
Not sure whos on the right.. but definitley Miley wins this one! Her jewlery, MAGNIFIQUE! Once again, accesories bring out the outfits. Although the purse on the right, adorbs ;D

Idk who on left xD But this one has a rlly good tip, Miley won for two reasons. One her make up like totes brought out the colors in that gorgeous top ;D, second... girl on left? :/ Did u buy it in the right size?? I mean I see how it goes for that oversized baggy look. But urs just looks TOO baggy. Mileys is elegant and loose how she wore it ;D And + the boots? <3 IT!







These were Gingeys fashion who wore it best tips! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment