Tuesday 18 December 2012

Update & Fashion Tip!

Hey Y'all! I apologize for not posting in awhile! I've been really busy,It was my birthday Friday, I turned 14 :] Thank you Vel for wishing me Happy Birthday in a post! And I'd also like to thank everyone who posted on my woozin and messaged me! I had a awesome birthday :D I was also busy on the weekend aswell so I had no time to post D: But this week I will try my hardest to post! I have finals this week,its my last week of school until winter break and most of y'all should be finishing this week too!

Did everyone see the new collection? It's adorable and stylish! I made a few outfits with the items! Check them out :]





Outfit 1:

Rebellion-for her-350 wooz in Shopz.
Crystal Cami-NOT SOLD IN PUBLIC,Try looking in catalog for this item.
Super-Skinnies-63 wooz in Mya's Style Watch Unitz.
Gold Studded Heels-78 wooz in Shopz.

 Outfit 2:

Cutsie Headband-69 wooz in Shopz.
Spring Flowers Dress-149 wooz in Shopz.
Gold Studded Heels-78 wooz in Shopz.


    Outfit 3:

Luscious Hair With Bow-110 wooz in Shopz.
Blazer & Heart Purse-119 wooz in Shopz.
Gold Sequin Leggings-126 wooz in Shopz.
Gold Studded Heels-78 wooz in Shopz.



I love these outfits and I hope y'all do too! I used the 'Gold Studded Heels' in every outfit because I simply LOVE them! They are my new favorite shoes in WoozWorld :)


                                                             Enjoy! x

                                                        Until next time...

                                                              ~Tar ♥
    

No comments:

Post a Comment