Monday 24 December 2012

The Hobbit Review *Spoiler Free*

Hey Guys so I wanted to share you my personal thoughts on The Hobbit. First lets talk about the Experience. My family and I watched it in mind BLOWING IMAX, at Midnight it the center of the theatre in the best seats there were. Ok so lets get down to the review! First of all I LOVED this movie, it was one of the best Iv'e seen in the big franchises such as Harry Potter, Twilight, Star wars, Hunger games and Lord of the rings. The first thing you should know is the the CGI is stunning, the CGI is all the monsters, orcs mythical creatures you see throughout the film unlike Lord of the Rings, the orcs were actual humans dressed in well crafted costumes. Bilbo Bagins, the main character in this trilogy is WAY better than Frodo. Bilbo is funny, kind, smart and courageous its a real pleasure seeing the trasformation of Bilbo from a Plate lover to an Orc slayer. The dwarfs were hilarious but I only remember a few, and I wish every single on of the dwarfs would have there one golden scene where they outshine other. The costumes were great and you will notice the sweat, blood and effort put in them. This was a great 3 Hour experience and I can't wait to see the remaining 2. This move is EPIC.

Look out for the Next Movie Review and Top 5 (which will be tomorrow). WATCH THE HOBBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aero.

No comments:

Post a Comment