Saturday 29 December 2012

Stripez Attack

Hi everyone! Hoping you all had a great and merry Christmas with your family and friends, I know I did :)..Now that the festivities are over time for the New Year yay! New Year countdown on the lose oh yes ;D. But before THOSE festivities come, we need to update on our Fashion Statement! Okay so I don't have much announcements so it'll be short though I think I am coming down with another disease again gosh T.T. 'Member to always wash ur hands, you don't know how much an impact it has :O. Okay so that's it, onto our statement update!

Today's outfit is called "StripeZ Attack." Now this isn't technically an Outfit of the Day update for I did wear this a few days ago so it can be considered or can not I hope that made at least some sense XD.Stripes are the MAIN thing for this outfit for they are soo ADORABLE and look nice on nearly every top or dress even and they definitely are FUN and just casual thing everyday. I do loove stripes and I have many striped tops, patterned tops are definitely nice especially if it's over a solid color like polka-dots or stripes :). So starting off this outfit is the "Werewolf Boy Shirt & Vest." Now who said girls can't pull off guys' tops ;)? Honestly some of the guy shirts actually do look TONS better than the girl ones and maybe it's just me but I do occasionally like em and this was definitely one I L-O-V-E-D! Now this shirt came out around the Mya and Zeena battle thing, but due to the new way Woozworld buys clothes I luckily was able to buy this off of LexersCx so YAY! <3 I doubt she even knows i brought it actually now that i think about it xD.Anyways its a nice classic striped shirt with a fur vest over it that's soo CUTE and FLUFFY<3! Under it I continued the stripes trend pairing it nicely with some short "Striped Miniskirt" and it's nothing really special about this pencil skirt either besides it's stripes so I'm not gonna talk much about it xD. This is from Woozworld's "Back 2 Cool" Collection but u can find it in Shopz or off of someone else xD. I'm just wearing some "Rebel Kicks" and they are AWESOME! High canvas tops with a little like fabric detailing on the top is definitely a very INTERESTING piece and it's a nice tie up to this EDGY everyday outfit. What I loove best about this outfit is the HAIR! "Straight cut with glasses" is definitely my ALL TIME FAVORITE hair woozworld has ever made xD! It's soo NERD and GEEK and it's soo CUTE! Also I'm a sucker for glasses ;). I kept the NO makeup this time for it's so cute without any need for makeup and natural beauty is the real beauty after all :). Anyways it's a PERFECT outfit for school and honestly I should have done this statement in September but all well school's still in session xD. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this statement and the rest of your winter break! XOXO!
-Ginny (:


No comments:

Post a Comment