Sunday 16 December 2012

Rockin' TimeMasterz Top

Ok, I wanna get this over and done with, it's so hot where I live XD Ok so this post is like my Rockin' Arctic Fashionistas Coat =D But with a different top x3 Heres the first outfit:
I love this outfit, the hair add's a futuristic look while the top looks like its really old xD It consists of:
Cyber Girl Hairstyle With Earphone- Sorry i'm not saying where you get them, im to lazy xD
Adventurz Shortz For Her
Short Boots
This outfit looks sort of cute girly xD It consists of:
Archery Side Braid
Majorette Skirt
Nico's Slippers
Lol xD I don't really know how to describe this outfit :P The hair looks really girl and the clothes look tomboyish xD It consists of:
Bridesmaid Hairstyle
Sharp Pants
Z-Original Sneakers

I hope you like them =) And sorry I didn't post yesterday I was grounded D:
Your Blogger On Trial~


No comments:

Post a Comment