Saturday 22 December 2012

Nicey's mini woozworld contest c:

Hello my beautiful munchkins. Lol jk that sounds kinda weird, Anyways, today i bring you.. a Mini woozworld contest :D This is basically what its about, You have to make an edit of me, *Nicegirl005* And send it to my email Happywafflesidk@aol.com The best edit gets to have the edit posted on deadline, 300 wooz and ill put it as my chatroll profile pic :D *you also get full credit* So, Enough chit chatting let me show you the rules

Rule #1 : It has to be a wintery theme, And please use the 12th picture in my Stylish albumz

Rule #2 You can only enter once and email it to me at: Happywafflesidk@aol.com

Rule #3 Be creative at dont steal other peoples ideas. Also please take your time on it c:

Rule #4 This is optional but you can put my name *Nicey* On the picture if you want

Remeber you can only enter once, and the winner will be said on CHRISTMAS EVE!! >:3 So have a happy holidays and good luck :)     Oh and by the way here is the image you should use :D 
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment