Tuesday 11 December 2012

New Click and Buy thang xD

Hey guys!(: How are you today?? I am doing swell thanks for asking!(: So.. ever since the click and buy thingy came I have been doing some shopping(: For my friends and me!

I got some PJS, Slippers, and so on!(: I really like the Pajama bottoms I got.. they are them really rare ones. Or used to be rare, but I love them so much I bought a pair for one of my friends (Not saying who cause I don't want them to know:)

But, I got a shirt to match.. Ducky Tee.. and it looks really cute with it!(: Any hair will do also! xD

I am not sure what else to say except... The new contraption is very helpful for me! I just love it!(: Bummer is that you can't  get Deadmau5 Heads from it :'( But I can live without it!

 
 
~Your Magical Rainbow Zebra~
ZebraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment