Thursday 20 December 2012

Lissa's Comment

  Have You Every Had That One Friend That Always Says Negitave Things About You??Or Talks Behind Peoples Backs Thats Her "Best Friends"??Well I Have,And I Hate How They Talk About One Person.Then The Next Day Thats Ther Bff.Its Like UM Excuse Me But Did You Just Forget About YESTERDAY?!?Or How They'll Be Like Omg Ugly Outfit Then lIKE a Min Later So Jk!!

 One Day One Of My Friends Was Like Eww Linda Is Ugly As Hell ,Then The Next Day Shes All Like Linda Omg  Wanna Hang?I'm Like Um HELLO!Did You Forget You Dont Like Her??Its Like Stay To What you Say!


 Or Like They Like Omg You Look Like Ur A Hippie Todday Then You Just Stare At Then For Like 3 Mins And The Say Wow You Cant Take A Joke!!Its Like Thats Not A Joke!!

Thats My Commenty On That


Lovely Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment