Sunday 23 December 2012

Jingle Bell Red

Good afternoon everyone :) It's officially snowing so YAY :D! I love the way snow looks when the sun is out and it's fresh snow, absolutely beautiful. Okay so before we get into our statement today, I just want to talk about a few things. Christmas as you all know is coming up in 2 days, and this is the season "to be giving, and not receiving" so I want to put you fashionistas on a test of LOVE. And no not the relationship love, but the friendship of love and the family of caring and giving. We all have moments in life I'm sure in which we're upset or get teased or bullied by someone who doesn't have any right to do any of that, and me included, but we can always bring a change to that and a change on making the world a better place for everyone. Bullying is absolutely a disgusting thing and no deserves to get those comments on whatever and it's something that can lead to disaster, I know we all have times when we feel mad or angry at something, but we need to cope with it and not ruin someone else's life with our own emotions. So this Christmas and into January and the new year and just into life in general, I want you guys to give a little love to someone close to you, to make them feel loved and respected and let them know that you love them and will always care for them. You never know what might be happening at what times in their life and you should share some heart to them, you could change their day. They might be having a horrible day today or heart broken, just saying I love you to them can cheer them up and make them know that you love them and no matter what life might bring, what someone else can do, you'll always be a candle to their firelight. So I hope you guys take this to heart and understand that not everyone has everything you have and not everyone might be as loved by some people as you are, and that doesn't mean that they are lame or stupid, you could change their life for the better and I hope you do and you take that to heart this holiday season and just cherish the little things people do to make your everyday life the way it is and the love that they bring :). 
  Alright so now we can start our December 23, 2012 "Outfit of the Day!" And honestly, these has to be one of my favorite parts of our Fashion Statement for they really do bring you closer to the everyday me and allow me to express my style and my casual everyday looks for you and it's definitely more informal and more laid back then some of the more rehearsed and professional statements and they don't really teach much besides what I usually wear and it's a nice way to get back to guys so ENJOY every minute of it :). Today's outfit is called "Jingle Red" for it's based off the very MERRY, JOYFUL, ROMANTIC "Red." I want to say thank you to Kenakins for this and I don't believe I would actually be having today's statement the way it is if it wasn't for her, she was the one who gave me the ADORABLE kitty hat after my own kitty hat had turn purple and it's original color and it's definitely something very sweet of her to do for me and I'm very thankful for that so thank you Kena <3 So of course the main accessory of today's outfit is the "Kitty with Rebellion." Now many, MANY Woozens L-O-V-E this hair for it's soo CUTE and SPECIAL and it's definitely more Fall looking for it's animal-styled hat, but with some correct and darker tones it can be more for the winter. And recently I did a statement on how winter is HUGE on animal-styled hats and you see them EVERYWHERE but they're definitely very CUTE and WARM and keep you TOASTY and ADORABLE so it's definitely something every girl or guy even should keep in the winter just for being warm and for changing up the outfit a bit. I seen this hair worn everyday single way possible from Taryn330's more dressier looks to XxShaiannaxX more casual look with pajamas and really you can match it whatever way you want. I personally matched it with the "Layed Lace Tank Top" for today's look and its a summer item of course, but because of the lace it's really holiday styled, because the holidays is HUGE on lace the lace dresses and laced skirts and shirts, it's a beautiful piece in the winter. I have the tank top in red and the lace in red as you can see and I kept some of the bracelets black to match the ears on the hat. I have on the everyday "Classic Minishorts" and "Winter Boots" nothing very special about that xD. And recently my tattoo is actually called "Arabesque" not whatever I called it before, so sorry for that xD. Overall it's a very HAPPY outfit and I hope you guys enjoy it and take my paragraph to heart :).
Merry EARLY Christmas to all of you!
-Ginny :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment