Saturday 15 December 2012

Fashion tips from Nicey :D Aka -Nicegirl005-

Hello woozens! so i want to show you, Some cool fashion tips! So lets do this!

1. Pick your colors What i mean by pick your colors is i dont really like when i have tons of random colors in my inventory so i like to stick with 2 colors that i always wear, For example this is sometimes.. But i wear light purple and white, light pink and white, and rarely but sometimes black and white. I also like to stick with one hair color which is blonde for me. 

2. Dont be afraid to wear a diffrent face all the time to match your outfit, Honestly its pretty cool to me. Im wearing black and white on woozworld right now so, Why not wear a black and white makeup face?  See? But also have a decent amount of makeup faces because.. There has to be one that matches with everything, Like this one i have

3. Always match. I love to match outfits all the time! When i first started woozworld, I would be wearing a green and blue top with black shorts and red shoes and orange hair with yellow highlights. Thats way too crazy, -Unless for the crazy look- Always stick with  maximum 3 colors, I always match things with white because i like my look happy and playful not dark and scary  I know i look goth in that picture -> I was trying new things, Which brings me to my next step...

4. Try new things! dont ALWAYS wear your colors, Try new and diffrent colors because thats boring if you just stick with 2 your whole woozworld life

5.  Mix and match! Sometimes cheap and old clothes can be amazing with a certain hair so dont be afraid to mix and match!  

6. Last step... BE CREATIVE! Dont copy someones look you saw, Yeah you can of course buy the items but its pretty boring if all you do is copy everyones look and dont make up your own.

Love your blogger on trial, Nicey -Nicegirl005-

No comments:

Post a Comment